|Oh hello Zebras!|
So I like shoes and tend to buy them with three main criteria:
- Do they need to be smart or casual?
- Do they make my feet look smaller than they actually are?
- Do they let the rain in...
Oh, and are they are under £20. As you can imagine, I do not own Louboutins or Choo's (isn't that what a train says?) and frankly don't care that much. But for Chiquita and Gordito, it's different.
|Dunk in Trafalgar Square fountain.|
And so, when I am buying shoes for baby paws I have a slightly different set of criteria:
- How soft they are. If they are hard they are not good for growing toes.
- How light they are. You wouldn't strap a brick to your kids foot, would you?
- How adorable they are. There is a very limited window of 'wearing animal adornment and looking great in it'. We need to take advantage of this before our kids are too old to voice an opinion.
|Look at the mane!|
I got Chiquita's new pair from Happy Little Soles, a great website (and shop if you happen to live in Cornwall) that sells Barefoot shoes. Far more expensive than what I'd spend on myself, but oh so worth it.
Let me know if you use Happy Little Soles!